<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1967403357022074006?origin\x3dhttp://angelight-star.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 5, 2008 Y 12:48 AM


Finally received letter to collect my Final Transcript... So decided to meet IvY @ Bukit Batok to go back to sch... On the way to sch, I was thinking tat as long as I got my GPA above 2.5, I am contented alrdy...

Quite anxious and nervous to find out my results coz I felt tat I didn't performed well for my last semester due to the subject Principles Of Management... The last mth in sch is too busy wit Interviews, Résumé, and Development Workshop which stops mi from going to Taiwan wit my family... Sob...

Finally received my results and I haven't got a chance to glanced at it... IvY blurted out my results... (^_~)!!!
Haha... Ok la... At least my GPA is 3.01... Wow!!! Didn't quite expect tat coz i tot I will be within the avg score of 2.5 - 3.0...

Then Mi and IvY was thinking wat shld we do aft the attachment... We hav been discussing tis for quite some time le... Finally we decided to find one day to check out the Bachelor in International Hotel & Tourism Management course offered by SIM... It is quite a good course as we will complete the studies in Switzerland where it is the birthplace of Hospitality studies... It gives us exposure in other countries...
I Like It!!! Hehez... It is SWITZERLAND!!! A Beautiful & Romantic Country... But the course fees is VERY EXPENSIVE!!! Dunno whether my mother is willing to let mi go... Haiz... Sob...
Ok... Thats all for now...








That Girl

WenXing
14 November
Scorpio

Loves

Shopping
Travelling
Music
Movies
Dancing

Desire

~ To complete my studies in Perth
~ Go Hokkaido for vacation
~ Join kickboxing
~ Meet up wit Umi/JH/SL for Gals Nite

More Than Words







Melody