<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1967403357022074006?origin\x3dhttp://angelight-star.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 Y 8:36 PM


Christmas Day!!!

Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Working.. Working... Working on Christmas day is so bored...
Luckily i finished work at 3.30pm so its not bad overall...

Haha... After work, I went to meet my so called "cousin" (fren) and we decided to watch Warlords at the Shaw House...
The queue was like veri long so we ended up watching 'I Am Legend' at Cineleisure...



I don't really like the show... I felt that the story is quite similar to Resident Evil 3 and there is too much of talking compared to action...

After the movie, I went to Shilin's father shop and i found a Casio Watch that i like alot....


I like the one in the middle... Isn't it nice??? Hehex...








That Girl

WenXing
14 November
Scorpio

Loves

Shopping
Travelling
Music
Movies
Dancing

Desire

~ To complete my studies in Perth
~ Go Hokkaido for vacation
~ Join kickboxing
~ Meet up wit Umi/JH/SL for Gals Nite

More Than Words







Melody